[ngw] SLES 15 SP3 for GroupWise

Marvin Huffaker mhuffaker at redjuju.com
Fri Aug 13 19:23:06 UTC 2021

The issue at hand.. I'm able to start/stop the GroupWise services manually on SP3. However currently GroupWise services will not start automatically with the system on boot.   They show disabled in the services manager, and when I try to change it, I receive the following error:

Writing the configuration failed:
Could not set 'grpwise' to be started on boot.  Would you like to continue editing.

It's not a show stopper, just slightly annoying.

Marvin
>>> "Pam Robello" <pkrobello at gmail.com> 8/12/2021 4:42 PM >>>

Marvin,

It should be fine.  As far as I remember off the top of my head, we've not had any calls on issues with it.

Pam

>>> Marvin Huffaker<mhuffaker at redjuju.com> 8/12/2021 8:34 AM >>>

Has anybody upgraded their GroupWise servers to SLES 15 SP3 yet?  Does it work? Any issues?  Is it officially supported by Micro Focus?

(Not talking about GMS, I'm talking about the main GroupWise agents).

Thanks.