[ngw] SLES 15 SP3 for GroupWise

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Sat Aug 14 18:11:57 UTC 2021

Checked systemctl is-enabled grpwise.service ?
If not enabled, then systemctl enable grpwise.service,
then systemctl start grpwise.service

You may have already checked this, but just in case...
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Pam Robello <pkrobello at gmail.com> 8/13/2021 7:38 PM >>>
Marvin,

I think there is a tid on this but I am not in a spot with a good internet connection.  I will see if I can find it in the morning

Pam