[ngw] GW and Outlook

Ian Young iyoung at graphic.plc.uk
Thu Aug 19 06:50:35 UTC 2021

Could you emulate a MAC? I've never tried it but it may work. This is Googles first suggestion and looks promising:

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/macos-windows-10-virtual-machine/

With thanks

Ian
Ian Young
IT Manager
Extension 364
DDI - 01363 778764
Skype - graphic-ian.young

Graphic PLC
Tel. +44 (0) 1363 774874
Website: www.graphic.plc.uk

*Graphic will not be accepting any visitors for the foreseeable future due to Covid-19, please do not attempt to visit our factory without prior agreement

Follow us on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/graphic-plc/

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee only and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not use the contents nor disclose them to any other person, and you are requested to notify the sender and delete the email.
Please note that design advice is given in good faith and without prejudice. Graphic cannot be held responsible for any product failure, or if systems do not perform as expected. Information given is for the use of the recipient only and others within their organisation; it should not be given to a third party without express authorisation from Graphic plc.
ITAR regulations stipulate that customers must inform their suppliers if their products are subject to ITAR regulations. If no mention of the ITAR regulations is made on the quote request or the order then Graphic PLC will assume that the ITAR regulations do not apply.

>>> "Thys de Beer" <thys at nwpg.gov.za> 19/08/2021 07:32 >>>
Hi Laura,

Thank you! was so hoping there was beter news ... as it always goes this is for the top guys, and they want outlook on their MAc's ...

so their is now "activesync client" one can install for mac to utilize mobility?

i dont have  mac to play around with and try stuff...

Kind Regards,

Thys de Beer
NWPG: Office of the Premier
GITO: ICT Infrastructure
Deputy Dir: Server Administration
018 388 3828
------------------

>>> Laura Buckley <Laura at laurabuckley.co.za> 2021/08/19 08:24 >>>
Hi Thys,

Hope you are keeping well.

Native apps using IMAP for email and CalDav and CardDav for calendaring and
address books.  Else, Web.

Greetings from Rotterdam.

Cheers,

Laura