[ngw] GW and Outlook

Thys de Beer thys at nwpg.gov.za
Thu Aug 19 07:06:13 UTC 2021

Hi al,

thanks for all the feedback ..lets see were this takes us ..

Kind Regards,

Thys de Beer
NWPG: Office of the Premier
GITO: ICT Infrastructure
Deputy Dir: Server Administration
018 388 3828
------------------

>>> Laura Buckley <Laura at laurabuckley.co.za> 2021/08/19 08:49 >>>
Hi Thys,

You could use Outlook on the Mac connecting to GroupWise via IMAP.  I was
just saying that you don't need an extra piece of software.

I would recommend a dedicated GWIA for this.  Outlook on Mac connecting via
GMS is not supported.

Cheers,

Laura

Lifelong Learner