[ngw] Coexistence w/ Exchange Online

Ryan Radschlag radschlagr at hartfordjt1.k12.wi.us
Mon Mar 1 20:47:55 UTC 2021

https://support.microfocus.com/kb/doc.php?id=7024791Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone<div>
>>> "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 03/01/2021 14:15 >>>
Curious if anyone has experience with this. Is it possible to set up on the GroupWise side.. Some kind of rule (but not a gw client rule), that says "If an email comes in intended for John.. Send to Exchange online" ?

I think you can do the reverse.. I.e. If your MX record points to Exchange online and then use a "mail connector/mail flow" to say "if user doesnt exist on Exchange, send the email to GWIA". I guess I'm looking for the opposite.

This e-mail message together with any attachments or reply should not be considered private or confidential because it may be archived and subject to public disclosure under certain circumstances, such as requests made pursuant to Wisconsin public records law.

The message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.  Please note that the views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the School District of Hartford Jt. #1.  Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying or disclosure by you or to any other person is prohibited.