[ngw] gwtmstmp segfault in libtoolkit.so / libc-2.22.so

David Krotil David.Krotil at hilo.cz
Sat Mar 6 00:56:10 UTC 2021

If don´t time stamp databases, than you will not experience this ...

e-mailové zprávy.

about it.

>>> "Marvin Huffaker" <mhuffaker at redjuju.com> 06.03.2021 1:12 >>>
This is weird, if anyone would be experiencing a crash, I would expect
it to be me and I haven’t seen a single 18.3 system crash. I don’t
know
how I feel about this. ;)  Marvin

Sent from my iPhone

<laura at laurabuckley.co.za>
wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Indeed - you need something newer.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Laura
>
> Lifelong Learner
>
> www.laurabuckley.co.za
>

>> On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 3:52 PM David Krotil <David.Krotil at hilo.cz>
wrote:

>> Hi Laura,
>> I have gw18.3.0-137669 is that fix there or need I get something
newer
>> ?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> David

>> Obsah tohoto e-mailu a všechny připojené soubory jsou důvěrné a
mohou
>> být chráněny zákonem. Tento e-mail je určen výhradně jeho
adresátovi
>> a jiné osoby do něj nejsou oprávněny nahlížet či s ním jakkoliv
>> nakládat, jinak se dopustí protiprávního jednání. V případě, že
>> nejste adresátem tohoto e-mailu, prosíme o jeho vymazání a o podání
>> e-mailové zprávy.
>>
>> The content of this e-mail and any attached files are confidential
and
>> may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
>> Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not
the
>> intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action
>> taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
may
be