[ngw] GW Mobility

Craig Meads craigm at cwise.co.nz
Thu Nov 25 16:56:43 UTC 2021

18.3.2Sent from my Galaxy<div>
--------</div><div>From: David Krotil <David.Krotil at hilo.cz>
>>> "David Krotil" <David.Krotil at hilo.cz> 11/26/2021 04:47 >>>
Which version ?

e-mailové zprávy.

about it.

>>> "Craig Meads" <craigm at cwise.co.nz> 24.11.2021 23:08 >>>
A minor irritation I have noticed on IOS and Android devices is that
when replying to an email that has attachments, eg; signatures, the
email just goes to Outbox and fails to send.

New emails, or replies to text only emails seem fine.

Is there something annoyingly obvious I am missing?

Cheers

Craig