[ngw] No subject purge

Thys de Beer thys at nwpg.gov.za
Wed Oct 6 06:38:36 UTC 2021

HI all,

thanks  for al the feedback ... but i think my situation is different, i am still on a older version for gmw ..when we did the upgrade to GW18.3.1  a few weeks back (27 Aug)..that version on  that stage for gms  gave us BIG issues, so we went back to the previous version we had ..which is Version: 18.2.1 Build: 544 for gms

was this a bug in this version as wel? ..been running that version  for a while now, and this was the first this happened that i know of  anyway

Kind Regards,

Thys de Beer
NWPG: Office of the Premier
GITO: ICT Infrastructure
Deputy Dir: Server Administration
018 388 3828
------------------

>>> Laura Buckley <Laura at laurabuckley.co.za> 2021/10/05 09:48 >>>
Hi Thys,

Here's an updated TID on "subjectpurge":
https://support.microfocus.com/kb/doc.php?id=7003292

You don't say what version of GMS is running on that server --> there was a
bug that caused draft items to duplicate in the masses.

Cheers,

Laura

Lifelong Learner

www.laurabuckley.co.za