[ngw] SLES15 and GW Mobility

Craig Meads craigm at cwise.co.nz
Fri Oct 8 03:45:07 UTC 2021

A quick question:

I have installed a SLES 15 SP2 machine, with GW Web on it, and commercial certificate - all working good.

I have installed GMS 18.3.2 on it, with commercial certificate, but devices will only connect if the Firewall is switched off.

I have "External" on the Firewall set with ports 4500, 8120,443-447, 7191   GW Web connects via port 446 (443 is used on the GroupWise Server for the old Webaccess still) and the mobiles connect via 447.

Is there something else I am missing on the Firewall side of things with SLES 15? I can't seem to find any documentation on the SLES 15 Firewall (Yast) for GMS.

Cheers

Craig

11 Gover St, PO Box 279
New Plymouth 4340, New Zealand