[ngw] [External] SLES 15 SP3

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Fri Oct 8 15:17:07 UTC 2021

Pam, can you get the documentation updated to reflect that? I installed a brand new SP2 server because the docs make it seem like thats what you need to do.

Mobility Server Requirements - GroupWise Mobility Service 18 Installation Guide (novell.com)
( https://www.novell.com/documentation/groupwise18/gwmob18_guide_install/data/inst_req_server.html)

>>> Pam Robello <pkrobello at gmail.com> 10/8/2021 8:11 AM >>>
Ian,

Both SLES15SP2 and SP3 are supported for GMS 18.3.2

Pam