[ngw] [External] SLES 15 SP3

Pam Robello pkrobello at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 15:23:50 UTC 2021

I will check the doc but it should say SLES15SP2 or newer.  If it does not, I will ask them to add that.

Pam

>>> Joe Brugaletta<JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 10/8/2021 9:17 AM >>>

Pam, can you get the documentation updated to reflect that? I installed a brand new SP2 server because the docs make it seem like thats what you need to do.

Mobility Server Requirements - GroupWise Mobility Service 18 Installation Guide (novell.com)
( https://www.novell.com/documentation/groupwise18/gwmob18_guide_install/data/inst_req_server.html)

>>> Pam Robello <pkrobello at gmail.com> 10/8/2021 8:11 AM >>>

Ian,

Both SLES15SP2 and SP3 are supported for GMS 18.3.2

Pam

ngw at ngwlist.com