[ngw] Antw: Re: [External] SLES 15 SP3

Thomas Stimper tstimper at nmedv.de
Fri Oct 8 15:49:49 UTC 2021

Doc says

> Mobility is supported on SLES 15 SP2. Make sure your server meets the
base server requirements and the requirements for the version of SLES
you are using.

so @documentation team, please, please update the documentation and
keep track in the future ;-)

Thomas

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Thomas Stimper

neue medien edv-systeme gmbh
Zwickauer Str. 224
09116 Chemnitz
Germany
Email tstimper at nmedv.de ( mailto:tstimper at nmedv.de )
Tel. +49 371 8448890
Fax +49 371 8448891
Amtsgericht / local court Chemnitz, HRB 12552
Geschäftsführer / CEO: Thomas Stimper
USt.ID / VAT DE176096756
Micro Focus Gold Partner

>>> "Pam Robello" <pkrobello at gmail.com> 08.10.2021 17:23 >>>

I will check the doc but it should say SLES15SP2 or newer.  If it does
not, I will ask them to add that.

Pam

>>> Joe Brugaletta<JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 10/8/2021 9:17 AM >>>

Pam, can you get the documentation updated to reflect that? I installed
a brand new SP2 server because the docs make it seem like thats what you
need to do.

Mobility Server Requirements - GroupWise Mobility Service 18
Installation Guide (novell.com)
(
https://www.novell.com/documentation/groupwise18/gwmob18_guide_install/data/inst_req_server.html)

>>> Pam Robello <pkrobello at gmail.com> 10/8/2021 8:11 AM >>>

Ian,

Both SLES15SP2 and SP3 are supported for GMS 18.3.2

Pam

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.graphic.plc.uk&d=DwICAg&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=vfKuCvzWKlhjrQP4MZgcKF_sjZDhN3tce1ZSwdMdh40&m=hJofNTzTLcOzIX32SmysteTo9qFf8_87go0_KNEmEHU&s=cPMAieQDGLtbLVZDkX3d_2zJZVfDv3TqfOs4FpgnMyA&e=

> *Graphic will not be accepting any visitors for the foreseeable
future due

> to Covid-19, please do not attempt to visit our factory without
prior

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.linkedin.com_company_graphic-2Dplc_&d=DwICAg&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=vfKuCvzWKlhjrQP4MZgcKF_sjZDhN3tce1ZSwdMdh40&m=hJofNTzTLcOzIX32SmysteTo9qFf8_87go0_KNEmEHU&s=FSp-_i0eItU3szkgzOnNDm8iSE1K6Q-VCVE2sq0ZtP8&e=

> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended for the

> exclusive use of the addressee only and may be confidential. If you
are not

> the intended recipient, you should not use the contents nor disclose
them

> to any other person, and you are requested to notify the sender and
delete

> the email.

> Please note that design advice is given in good faith and without

> prejudice. Graphic cannot be held responsible for any product
failure, or

> if systems do not perform as expected. Information given is for the
use of

> the recipient only and others within their organisation; it should
not be

> given to a third party without express authorisation from Graphic
plc.

> ITAR regulations stipulate that customers must inform their suppliers
if

> their products are subject to ITAR regulations. If no mention of the
ITAR

> regulations is made on the quote request or the order then Graphic
PLC will

> assume that the ITAR regulations do not apply.

UKdYs&e=

ngw at ngwlist.com