[ngw] Antw: Re: [External] SLES 15 SP3

Pam Robello pkrobello at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 16:59:16 UTC 2021

I have passed the request along to the doc writer :-)  We will change it to be SLES15SP2 or newer, which is the way we do all of the other GW docs

Pam

>>> Thomas Stimper<tstimper at nmedv.de> 10/8/2021 9:49 AM >>>

Doc says

> Mobility is supported on SLES 15 SP2. Make sure your server meets the

base server requirements and the requirements for the version of SLES

you are using.

so @documentation team, please, please update the documentation and

keep track in the future ;-)

Thomas

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Thomas Stimper

neue medien edv-systeme gmbh

Zwickauer Str. 224

09116 Chemnitz

Germany

Email tstimper at nmedv.de ( mailto:tstimper at nmedv.de )

Tel. +49 371 8448890

Fax +49 371 8448891

Amtsgericht / local court Chemnitz, HRB 12552

Geschäftsführer / CEO: Thomas Stimper

USt.ID / VAT DE176096756

Micro Focus Gold Partner

>>> "Pam Robello" <pkrobello at gmail.com> 08.10.2021 17:23 >>>

I will check the doc but it should say SLES15SP2 or newer.  If it does

not, I will ask them to add that.

Pam

>>> Joe Brugaletta<JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 10/8/2021 9:17 AM >>>

Pam, can you get the documentation updated to reflect that? I installed

a brand new SP2 server because the docs make it seem like thats what you

need to do.

Mobility Server Requirements - GroupWise Mobility Service 18

Installation Guide (novell.com)

(
https://www.novell.com/documentation/groupwise18/gwmob18_guide_install/data/inst_req_server.html)

>>> Pam Robello <pkrobello at gmail.com> 10/8/2021 8:11 AM >>>

Ian,

Both SLES15SP2 and SP3 are supported for GMS 18.3.2

Pam

On Fri, Oct 8, 2021 at 8:34 AM Ian Young <iyoung at graphic.plc.uk>

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.graphic.plc.uk&d=DwICAg&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=vfKuCvzWKlhjrQP4MZgcKF_sjZDhN3tce1ZSwdMdh40&m=hJofNTzTLcOzIX32SmysteTo9qFf8_87go0_KNEmEHU&s=cPMAieQDGLtbLVZDkX3d_2zJZVfDv3TqfOs4FpgnMyA&e=

> *Graphic will not be accepting any visitors for the foreseeable

future due

> to Covid-19, please do not attempt to visit our factory without

prior

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.linkedin.com_company_graphic-2Dplc_&d=DwICAg&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=vfKuCvzWKlhjrQP4MZgcKF_sjZDhN3tce1ZSwdMdh40&m=hJofNTzTLcOzIX32SmysteTo9qFf8_87go0_KNEmEHU&s=FSp-_i0eItU3szkgzOnNDm8iSE1K6Q-VCVE2sq0ZtP8&e=

> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended for the

> exclusive use of the addressee only and may be confidential. If you

are not

> the intended recipient, you should not use the contents nor disclose

them

> to any other person, and you are requested to notify the sender and

delete

> the email.

> Please note that design advice is given in good faith and without

> prejudice. Graphic cannot be held responsible for any product

failure, or

> if systems do not perform as expected. Information given is for the

use of

> the recipient only and others within their organisation; it should

not be

> given to a third party without express authorisation from Graphic

plc.

> ITAR regulations stipulate that customers must inform their suppliers

if

> their products are subject to ITAR regulations. If no mention of the

ITAR

> regulations is made on the quote request or the order then Graphic

PLC will

> assume that the ITAR regulations do not apply.

UKdYs&e=

ngw at ngwlist.com

ngw at ngwlist.com

ngw at ngwlist.com