[ngw] [External] Knowledgebase issues?

Joe Brugaletta JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com
Mon Oct 11 21:39:18 UTC 2021

First Facebook and now the KB?! :)

In that case.. Does anyone know how to properly change a new gms servers hostname to match old one without the ability to use DSAPP?
And some conflicting info I've read.. To have users not notice the gms server change at all.. Does new server need to match hostname only or also have the ip of the old server? Memory serves you could just change the NAT address to the new internal servers ip and all would go well.

>>> "Pam Robello" <pkrobello at gmail.com> 10/11/2021 11:24 AM >>>

It is down currently, unfortunately.  Our IS team is working on getting it back up and running but currently we do not have an ETA.

Pam

>>> Joe Brugaletta<JBrugaletta at braytonlaw.com> 10/11/2021 12:04 PM >>>

Anyone else having KB issues last few days? Been unable to access any documents on the KB.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__support.microfocus.com_kb_doc.php-3Fid-3D7015744&d=DwICAg&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=vfKuCvzWKlhjrQP4MZgcKF_sjZDhN3tce1ZSwdMdh40&m=cP2Yyd-DDAl8_OihpDa2xKtx4A_Nq0FSPehoyAO7QIA&s=LqImSylvQgVPo0m0zs87sQRkFktyFhvhzOHhB3pm0HI&e=

Bad Gateway!

The proxy server could not handle the request