[ngw] Multiple alarm intervals for the same appointment

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Tue Sep 7 15:12:32 UTC 2021

Greetings.
I have a customer with a new user that (of course) wants to know how to do some of the functions they can do with Outlook.
I've been able to cover most of the items,  but two have eluded me.

The first is, how do I set up recurring appointment reminders with with different intervals? i. e. - notified three days, one day and on hour before the appointment.

Second, Are there any keyboard shortcuts to move a message into a different folder?

If not, are there any add-ins I can get to do this?
Advansys would have been an option in the past, but their web site says they are no longer supporting the product for this. Is this correct, and are there any other options?
Thanks,
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420