[ngw] Firefox 92

David Krotil David.Krotil at hilo.cz
Tue Sep 14 13:20:57 UTC 2021

If you have selfsigned certificate did you imported CA into your Windows
Cert Store ?

e-mailové zprávy.

about it.

>>> "Craig Meads" <craigm at cwise.co.nz> 14.09.2021 6:55 >>>
Hi there

I see my Firefox has updated itself on Windows 10 to version 92.

Now if I want to access GW-Admin
(https://192.168.10.1:9710/gwadmin-console) I get the lovely screen as
below:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to 192.168.10.1:9710. SSL peer
had some unspecified issue with the certificate it received.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_CERTIFICATE_UNKNOWN_ALERT

	The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the
authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
	Please contact the website owners to inform them of this
problem.

Learn more…

You can no longer choose to press ahead and ignore this anymore.

Does anyone know how to get around this, as it is only a matter of
time
before Firefox on SLES and Chrome on Windows also do this?

I also have not been able to get GW Web to operate successfully using
commercial certificate yet. Mobility on IOS 13 and above works good,
but
putting the certificate and key in a separate folder and renaming to
server.crt and server.key, and refencing them in the Docker command,
just seems to be ignored by Chrome on my test Android device.

Cheers

Craig