[ngw] GwWeb shortcomings

Paul Grzesina Paul.Grzesina at uregina.ca
Thu Sep 16 15:50:18 UTC 2021

1) It's currently not in the 18.4 tech preview, but I hope it will show
up.

2) If I right click in the compose window, it will come up with Link as
the only option in the context sensitive menu. Control right click will
over ride that and bring up the normal menu. It's a bit more annoying to
work around on Android. (I too was surprised by the number of people who
noticed this.)

>>> "David Krotil" <David.Krotil at hilo.cz> 2021-09-16 7:24 AM >>>
Thys,

1 ) 18.4

2 ) works on my installation

David

e-mailové zprávy.

Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not
the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be
about it.

>>> "Thys de Beer" <thys at nwpg.gov.za> 16.09.2021 11:50 >>>
HI all,

Wow am i getting hit by users ...

1. They cant print emails from gwweb ...ANY iedea when this simple
function or should i say one would presume it will be there
function.....be availble

2. one cannot select to copy and paste with the mouse in the email
body
...need to use the keyboard shortcuts ctrl‑c and v  .. might be simple
for some users  ..but my users are another story ..and i have 17k
users...

Kind Regards,

Thys de Beer
NWPG: Office of the Premier
GITO: ICT Infrastructure
Deputy Dir: Server Administration
018 388 3828
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑

Disclaimer
"This e‑mail and any files transmitted with it may contain information
which is confidential, private or privilege in nature and it is for
the
sole use of the recipient to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must immediately notify the sender via
electronic mail and further refrain from reading, disseminating,
distributing, copying or using this message or any of its transmitted
files. Any views of this message and its transmitted files are those
of
the sender unless the sender specifically states such views to be
those
of the North‑West Provincial Government. Though this message and its
transmitted files have been swept for the presence of computer
viruses,
the North‑West Provincial Government accepts no liability whatsoever
for
any loss, damage or expenses resulting directly or indirectly from the
use or access of this message or any of its transmitted files."