[ngw] GW18 eDir and AD at same time

Thys de Beer thys at nwpg.gov.za
Thu Jan 27 09:26:07 UTC 2022

Hi all,

All the best for 2022!!!

We currently have our 16k users using eDir for authentication, NOW IN THE NAME OF KEEPING GW ALIVE as LONG as POSSIBLE!!!!.

Can i move/ migrate user by user or bunch by bunch as time progress and users are moved to ms-cloud from the current eDir to AD for authentication?

This i presume will take some years to complete at the speed government is going these days ..

Kind Regards,

Thys de Beer
NWPG: Office of the Premier
GITO: ICT Infrastructure
Deputy Dir: Server Administration
018 388 3828

Disclaimer
"This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain information which is confidential, private or privilege in nature and it is for the sole use of the recipient to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must immediately notify the sender via electronic mail and further refrain from reading, disseminating, distributing, copying or using this message or any of its transmitted files. Any views of this message and its transmitted files are those of the sender unless the sender specifically states such views to be those of the North-West Provincial Government. Though this message and its transmitted files have been swept for the presence of computer viruses, the North-West Provincial Government accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or expenses resulting directly or indirectly from the use or access of this message or any of its transmitted files."