[ngw] Apache2

Craig Meads craigm at cwise.co.nz
Thu Jun 30 01:58:06 UTC 2022

Sorry, I must have missed this. I will go to the site during the next
week and check.

Cheers

Craig
>>> "David Krotil" <David.Krotil at hilo.cz> 10/06/2022 22:23 >>>
Hi,

systemctl status apache

shows what ? There was problem with openssl library missing recently.

D.

e-mailové zprávy.

Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not
the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be
about it.

>>> "Craig Meads" <craigm at cwise.co.nz> 03.06.2022 1:19 >>>
I know it's not strictly GroupWise, but possibly related.

One of my clients has an OES2018 SP2 Server. While they use GW Web,
they also have some remote users wanting to use WebAccess, and I had
installed 18.0.2 WebAccess on it and it was working.

I went there yesterday and noticed that iManager would not load
(invalid), nor Netstorage, nor Webaccess. Not even the 500 error, just
URL does  not exist message.

I tried to reinstall Webaccess, but got an error, and basically
Apache2
appeared to be corrupted, or was not loaded. Reinstalling Netstorage
and
iManager in OES Install under Yast2 had no effect.

Is there a nice easy way to reinstall Apache2 to resolve this?
Webaccess install looks like it needs Apache2, and then it will
reinstall Tomcat.

I am trying to avoid upgrading them to OES2018 SP3, which may resolve
it, as we have had some issues on other servers with this where in the
1st Configuration screen on restart, it won't authenticate. I need to
resolve this before putting their uptime at risk.

Cheers

Craig